Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got all 3 of my orders... bout to wash my tshirts to shrink them...wearing my tees this weekend... my favorite pickup is prally the hat and jacket...don't really like clothing with curses but it's very subtle on the hat
20190828_181739.jpg
Crown Jacket is flames

Are there organizer type pouches in the large compartment? I was watching an unboxing on the bag and it didn't seem like it did. I love the size (larger than the SS17/TNF FW18 bags that I have) but would have liked some pouches to organize things.

But then again it isn't that big of a deal lol, I always have the intent of using the pouches to keep things tidy but end up just being lazy and throwing it all in.

Are there organizer type pouches in the large compartment? I was watching an unboxing on the bag and it didn't seem like it did. I love the size (larger than the SS17/TNF FW18 bags that I have) but would have liked some pouches to organize things.

But then again it isn't that big of a deal lol, I always have the intent of using the pouches to keep things tidy but end up just being lazy and throwing it all in.

It just has one large compartment with a plastic key hook inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom