Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So day 4.. no shipping email, no tracking reference, charges dropped, no UPS notification.

I feel like Supreme just ghosted me after a night at Del Frisco’s.

She just wanted the meal and nothing else.

I’m no longer worthy of Preme...
#FeelsBatman

Drive the trash truck right through the store.

1F945CCB-130E-4677-BDD5-24221A9C5834.gif

^ sizing feels the same as the past few seasons where they run big... i had to wash and dry them to fit better and they do...i like the fit of the shirts prior to the nas shirt... those fit perfect...

Interesting about the sizing. I get supreme Ts in a large and wash and dry them and they fit a little big. My small box logo T from last season fits perfect though but my graphic Ts are a little bigger.
So hopefully my L "save the planet" T that is coming in will fit perfect if it is indeed a little smaller then last season

Same, small is too small and med now fits too big.

this is why i never cop small... also another reason is it sells out so quick its most impossible to cop on the really hype stuff... ill just take my L with a medium and shrink it and hope for the best :lol:

Yeah blew my mind hitting a small MJB

I hope it fits fine

Medium has always been ok except when oversized

The undercover tee fit best

0455C262-8E92-458D-BF6D-182025DCBEEC.png

Damn. The Akira hoodie is going for a pretty penny.

One of my favorite hoodies ever. Can’t ever see myself selling it. I remember I wore it in nyc and got so many compliments, one being in a Michelin Star Japanese restaurant lol
Love the shirt of this in Burgundy. I also get compliments on it all the time. Should have went for the hoodies but have so many I dont even wear em all already.

Hoping the L tees arent too snug after the talk of being smaller. Large was a bit too snug a few seasons ago so hope they didnt do that to me. Had to sell and recop a few tees like Vampirella, Joe Roberts Swirl tee, Casablanca tee, etc.

wish I copped two akira pill tees instead of one. didn't want the hoodie but obviously regret not copping now, lol.
the whole capsule should have been better by far...

this is why i never cop small... also another reason is it sells out so quick its most impossible to cop on the really hype stuff... ill just take my L with a medium and shrink it and hope for the best :lol:
Doesn’t work for me, unfortunately. I’ll see how my M banner tee comes back from the tailor, but I think I’ll be returning to my small or bust approach. :smile:

unfortunately not all shirts fit the same even if they are the same size... i dont know if it depends on the color or what... my black dynamite tee fits big compared to my black greetings and gray buju tees... the sizing is really all over the place... i guess you can tailor it if its that serious... im a just wear my dynamite tee as is regardless if it runs big

unfortunately not all shirts fit the same even if they are the same size... i dont know if it depends on the color or what... my black dynamite tee fits big compared to my black greetings and gray buju tees... the sizing is really all over the place... i guess you can tailor it if its that serious... im a just wear my dynamite tee as is regardless if it runs big
I do think that different colorways fit differently, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom