Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
skipped the accessories, picked up a grey crewneck and a black crewneck.

shrug.gif

Struck out on the mohair beanie and small box crewneck because site hated me.

But I see the green viper hoodie in small still available....tempted.

Edit: Choice made for me, small is gone.

I wish the reversible jacket wasn’t $218

I’m trying to cop the black one and wear it inside out, I don’t really mess with the camo or whatever that is

i ended up just getting medium in the black jersey... i usually get medium in all my supreme jerseys and they run fine... hopefully this is the same thing... they ran out of small so i didnt have a choice lol... copped the black stripe hoodie also...

i ended up just getting medium in the black jersey... i usually get medium in all my supreme jerseys and they run fine... hopefully this is the same thing... they ran out of small so i didnt have a choice lol... copped the black stripe hoodie also...
was back and forth on whether or not to get the mustard in small

waited too long, tried to check out at 11:03 and sold out while in my cart

Didn’t get a confirmation which I thought was odd, went back to my information page and saw I missed the last letter of my e-mail. Would hate for whoever got that other e-mail to get the Supreme e-mail and think it’s a fraudulent charge and have him cancel my order. What’s the best course of action here? Send an e-mail or call? Or just wait it out.

Didn’t get a confirmation which I thought was odd, went back to my information page and saw I missed the last letter of my e-mail. Would hate for whoever got that other e-mail to get the Supreme e-mail and think it’s a fraudulent charge and have him cancel my order. What’s the best course of action here? Send an e-mail or call? Or just wait it out.

if it were me, i'd consider emailing the person and explaining your situation so that they didn't consider cancelling anything. and have them forward the confirmation email to you.

but now that i think about it...could they even cancel your order if the charge was made under your name and card?

if it were me, i'd consider emailing the person and explaining your situation so that they didn't consider cancelling anything. and have them forward the confirmation email to you.

but now that i think about it...could they even cancel your order if the charge was made under your name and card?
Good question, not sure if all Supreme needs is the order number to cancel, but also dude doesn’t have a charge on his card so hopefully he’ll understand the typo. My full name is in the other and his email is literally my first and middle initial and my last name minus the last letter.

I got a 2:15 spot today, but high number. Sounds like it's gonna be a ish show, but I want a second lantern haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom