Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail day
3EA0679B-CCB3-4BD0-862B-209154BDC6BC.jpeg

Loving the feel of the ballistic nylon on the camp and love how pretty much every camo cap has a unique pattern. Might explain why I have 4 different camo camps.

Also saw one of the workers with what looked like a misprint(missown?) camp with the Supreme patch upside down. Almost wanted to ask if they had anymore haha.

EB4F9FA7-394C-4513-BB3B-2005F1C237F1.jpeg

2/4. Screw set tmr and life tee next Tuesday. ordered on same day too. Crazy how it’s all spread out on shipping.
Nice dude. My screw set is home waiting for me. I hope I get all 4 stickers, but if you get extras of the ones I don’t get and you want to trade or sell lmk.

Nice dude. My screw set is home waiting for me. I hope I get all 4 stickers, but if you get extras of the ones I don’t get and you want to trade or sell lmk.
Will do. But I don’t even know which 4 stickers there is. If I get any doubles I’ll let you know and see if you’re missing them. I won’t be charging. Just pay for shipping.

Edit: shipping is prob hella cheap. Like one stamp so no need to pay for shipping. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
You have them all right there. Lol.
Oh lol!! I thought it’s four diff packs! But let me know what you’re missing. Since for sure I’ll be getting doubles now that I know haha. Unless they send me stickers from other weeks...doubt it tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
SupLA was out of the burners and mohair beanies. Looked like good stock on most things but didn't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom