Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nthat:
F044997B-AE68-4130-B78E-CDD6E076CFF2.jpeg

I hope they will open a warehouse in the west coast too.
That would be amazing, but thinking of the logistics involved with that probably means that won't happen any time soon.

Not unless it's a special warehouse like the one in NC that only has certain accessories.

That would be amazing, but thinking of the logistics involved with that probably means that won't happen any time soon.

Not unless it's a special warehouse like the one in NC that only has certain accessories.
It’s a billion dollar company now. Im sure they could find a way to split up stock. It’s only right to open a warehouse in the West now. And if either coasts’ warehouse run out or need something maybe the system could transfer info and ship both ways. You’re right tho, it prob won’t happen any time soon. Just getting my hopes up.

Either that or they need to get a better deal with UPS. They could prob pay UPS the same amount and get 2-3 days shipping. This ground shipping is pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work on the buyside covering a different sector, non CPG. I was doing the back of the math envelope on two weeks of orders. My order # difference is about 1M being only 7 days apart.

At 1M online orders a week, at an average cart of $75 (before tax/ship), that's $75M in gross revenue for just the online shop. It's likely that the average cart is closer to $100 considering the retail prices of the items. I also went back to check my order # from the end of SS19 (June), compared to my most recent order, and the difference was 9M. (So likely 1M orders is a high week, but nonetheless they are probably seeing 15M+ online orders for the calendar year, WOW!)

Easy to see why they were valued at ~$1B, when the online shop alone is probably generating close to $2B a year.

I work on the buyside covering a different sector, non CPG. I was doing the back of the math envelope on two weeks of orders. My order # difference is about 1M being only 7 days apart.

At 1M online orders a week, at an average cart of $75 (before tax/ship), that's $75M in gross revenue for just the online shop. It's likely that the average cart is closer to $100 considering the retail prices of the items. I also went back to check my order # from the end of SS19 (June), compared to my most recent order, and the difference was 9M. (So likely 1M orders is a high week, but nonetheless they are probably seeing 15M+ online orders for the calendar year, WOW!)

Easy to see why they were valued at ~$1B, when the online shop alone is probably generating close to $2B a year.
You’re assuming that the order numbers are sequential and that each order number corresponds to a fulfilled order. I’m not saying they’re not, just that we don’t actually know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom