Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$298 for the flutes...

l_20140929-ez-pass-1200-768x432.jpg
Damn, Baccarat. Fancy as f.

And if you're wondering, those glasses normally go for $260.

Tryna get my cousin to make the trip from LA to SF to get me a Bogo and I was willing to pay for his gas money and food for the day but he can't take off work T_T

Dude would've had to make a 6hr drive (each way, without traffic), wait in line and deal with god knows what else to oop you a shirt worth hundreds of dollars, and you were only going to cover his gas money and lunch?

I'd rather go to work, too

If you guys have to guess, How many shirts do you think will be available? I’m going to try to register for the first time and if I get a bad number I don’t know if it’s worth going. I rather go when it won’t be so chaotic. There’s nothing else I really want this week.

Man i would love to go back to San Francisco and not just for Supreme. Took a vacation there for my birthday in July. A week wasnt enough in Cali. Totally different Vibe from NJ

SF box logo prolly just gonna have the bridge and supreme on it. Really tough to figure that out :lol:

So we doing an NT summit? I might just “work from home” on Thursday

I also have a good condition LA Store / Hebrew box logo if anyone wants to complete their collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom