Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, not sure what happened. Successfully registered my friend for SF. Told him to be on the lookout for a text and he says he never got one. Do they usually send out texts today as well or should I just chalk it up as an L? He's not one to pull a fast one so that's not even an issue here. Just really weird that nothing came through

Man, not sure what happened. Successfully registered my friend for SF. Told him to be on the lookout for a text and he says he never got one. Do they usually send out texts today as well or should I just chalk it up as an L? He's not one to pull a fast one so that's not even an issue here. Just really weird that nothing came through

i think if you register it is not 100% sure ull get a spot

They actually do give them out at the party. They ask for your size and they give you a bag. Which includes the tee and a zine.
NYC resellers will be waiting outside the exit. :frown:
sounds like an L. Successful submission on the website doesn’t mean you’ll get a text. It means you might get a text.

text came in for 1:15pm...This bay area native is in. WHAT IT DO BABY!!! Will post more pics tomorrow. YAY AREA STAND UP!!
1571858119547.gif
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom