Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to sit out this round because I honestly don't think I have anything I'd want to part with lol.

I'm going to sit out this round because I honestly don't think I have anything I'd want to part with lol.

kinda how I feel. although, I'm sure I can find something hmmmm.

tentatively in for it

I'll join in on the exchange but be forewarned, I will not be mailing anything out.

Just wanted to give you guys someone/something to moan about for months on end

...and I'm giving you the heads up, so someone else can even be like "yo, he said he was gonna do this"

Last edited:
I'll join in on the exchange but be forewarned, I will not be mailing anything out.

Just wanted to give you guys someone/something to moan about for months on end

...and I'm giving you the heads up, so someone else can even be like "yo, he said he was gonna do this"

beanie-sigel1.jpg

i wont join in, but i'll make a graphic to show who flaked & who didnt flake...should help with the moaning

did people actually get flaked on last time?! the people who didn't send anything out should definitely be out out there for people to see/judge/ridicule etc

did people actually get flaked on last time?! the people who didn't send anything out should definitely be out out there for people to see/judge/ridicule etc

Trust me, most people who flaked are already scared to show themselves around here.

SIDENOTE: Should we create a new thread for SS/15 and going forward?

Last edited:
 shouldnt the thread title just be updated as it has been for the weekly drops? 

show that the supNT movement can last 

although having a thread for every season would make it easy to look back at things, like an archive. 

shouldnt the thread title just be updated as it has been for the weekly drops? 
show that the supNT movement can last 

although having a thread for every season would make it easy to look back at things, like an archive. 

Exactly. My hopes were to have a Supreme thread for at least every year, giving the Supreme threads the archive feel, as you mentioned. It would be easier to locate and look up certain items.

Hoping to get a thread-wide consensus first, before making that decision.

Hmmmm I don't mind keeping the same thread. We havnt changed it since the beginning don't see why we need to do so now.

Hmmmm I don't mind keeping the same thread. We havnt changed it since the beginning don't see why we need to do so now.

Honestly, creating a new thread is just to be able to make this thread easier to access - and if it takes creating a new one to make items easier to locate or look up, than I'm all for it.

It will eventually pick up in page count, and I'm sure that would be dictated by the demand of certain items. And the "beginning" actually started back on the ezboard days, when Sup was collaborating to make those Dunks. Things change, and being adaptive to that is benficial for everyone.

If we create a new thread for each year (NOT season) - it will allow everyone to keep track of items from each respective year, for both the S/S and F/W seasons.

Keeping a resource here on NT to track items would be easier for members than to look it up using google, knowing how broad those searches could be.

Last edited:

Honestly, creating a new thread is just to be able to make this thread easier to access - and if it takes creating a new one to make items easier to locate or look up, than I'm all for it.

It will eventually pick up in page count, and I'm sure that would be dictated by the demand of certain items. And the "beginning" actually started back on the ezboard days, when Sup was collaborating to make those Dunks. Things change, and being adaptive to that is benficial for everyone.

If we create a new thread for each year (NOT season) - it will allow everyone to keep track of items from each respective year, for both the S/S and F/W seasons.

Keeping a resource here on NT to track items would be easier for members than to look it up using google, knowing how broad those searches could be.
Its whatever the basic items I need to search for I can find though the thread search or ask in the thread. But this is not about what I want and more for the community in this thread. If it's a better fit for everyone go for it dude. Just no cheesy title updates for each week with vol: such and such. Just keep it as the brand worth giving up women for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom