Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
forreal, and then all of a sudden..WE get hit. And whats worse about it is we still have to wait for items to ship from NY :smh:

They dont even ship from the LA store; being a CA resident, I would think they would do that by cutting down process/shipping time.
Not to reiterate too much of what I said already, but that's probably part of the reason they DON'T have a warehouse in LA. In order to claim they should not be taxed, everything would need to ship from the CA warehouse, but the state probably caught on to the game (And the amount of money they bring in weekly) and said "f that give us our money *****." It would make sense NOW for them to get a warehouse in CA since it won't matter anyways...
Let's not spread misinformation. Old California law states buyers only paid sales tax if that entity had a presence in California. They changed this a couple years back and made it so that any internet sale being delivered to California is taxed, regardless of business presence in the state. Amazon was a big proponent against this and put up good money to lobby against it as well. Amazon lost and which is why they've since started to build warehouses in California. There are some exceptions to the new law, however, I doubt supreme fell under any of them.

Not Supreme, but I really hope that they do some more work with Ebbets. I doubt many people would be down for this type of hat though, 8 panel with a loose brim and leather sweat guard.

One of th supreme forums actually worked with ebbetts to have some jackets made with the forum name. I don't think it went as well as they expected but the jackets came out pretty nice.

Last edited:
Ebbets custom orders are expensive as hell, and they take a LOOONG time to get the work done. I've been happy with the stuff I've had them work on though, and aside from them sending me the wrong cap last week (which I ended up keeping) I can't give a company that's working on such a small scale a tough time.

not a regular in here. so im asking would yall trust ebay for a supreme snapback. 

OR know anywhere else to get them.

If you know what you're looking at and how to spot fakes, why not? If it ends up being fake you can get your money back.

You can usually get a better price on IG and FB though.

Last edited:
Bummed that blanket never went on sale... But also glad in a way because I shouldn't be spending money like that on a damn blanket

Dre aka croatianstyle aka Project Blitz is an old school reseller, he's who you reach out to when something came and went and as long as you have the money he's probably got it. The one thing I wanted that he didn't have his hands on were the Night Track retros a few years back, but when I want something that I can't find in my size he's normally come through.

surprised the blanket sold out..Anyone in here have the ceramic tray? Thinking about pulling on that..

Ceramic tray is cool and does work well for its intended purpose.... Don't get me wrong its still like a $12 tray with a printed on logo lol, but I've got my money worth on it so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom