Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised the blanket sold out..Anyone in here have the ceramic tray? Thinking about pulling on that..

Ceramic tray is cool and does work well for its intended purpose.... Don't get me wrong its still like a $12 tray with a printed on logo lol, but I've got my money worth on it so far.

do you use it to store car keys/loose change etc? does the paint hold up? :nerd:

@rayray3thousand because it is ceramic, keys and other sharp objects may scratch the surface/coating, but so far haven't had any issues with the print not holding up. It seems to be printed under whatever glaze/coating they put over it which should be a solid layer of resistance, But I could see it wearing away after a decent amount of time

@rayray3thousand because it is ceramic, keys and other sharp objects may scratch the surface/coating, but so far haven't had any issues with the print not holding up. It seems to be printed under whatever glaze/coating they put over it which should be a solid layer of resistance, But I could see it wearing away after a decent amount of time

thanks man! mine is still in the box... but not anymore thanks to you 8)

paris

for Supreme tees...

is ash grey the only color way that uses 90% cotton 10% polyester? love the way those fit over the 100% cotton ones

glad i got a few blankets before they sold out, how long have they been sold out? was thinking of picking up a third

Last edited:
See im 6'3 about 210 might need that XL I just bought a champ supreme hoodie in XL and it fits AL capone big
i find the f/w bogos to run small, im usually a M in most clothing but when i tried a M in the bogo it felt too tight in the shoulder / upper back area.

hope this helps, im 5 11 170 athletic build and wear a L

See im 6'3 about 210 might need that XL I just bought a champ supreme hoodie in XL and it fits AL capone big

I am your exact height and weight and I canʻt even fit box logo hoodies :smh:

the length is too short, and itʻs super tight around the chest area... the XL in the kaws box logo fits perfect though 8)

the length is too short, and itʻs super tight around the chest area... the XL in the kaws box logo fits perfect though 8)

well thats good to know appreciate it im bigger in my chest as well from working out so i think that would be an issue i would unexpectedly run into

well thats good to know appreciate it im bigger in my chest as well from working out so i think that would be an issue i would unexpectedly run into

I can tell from your avy

If you wanna support their 6 figure income then go for it. I went there once just to see what was available and it was actually kinda offensive seeing all the stuff they got. I'll likely never find myself there again.

Ive been there a couple times after emailing the guy for specific items i was looking for. He'll set a price via email, and when you go in to pick it up, that price may differ than what is set at the store. Personally I think it's cool to see, not something I would go to frequently to casually shop. But if you know what you want, and they have it for a price you are okay with, I prefer that than dealing with someone without a face online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom