Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jun 1, 2013
Wait so all those people just didn't send anything? Then what, ghosted? Looks like some are still posting in here.

Joined Oct 11, 2007
I actually never knew about that spreadsheet. I forgot who had me but I got a yellow Dorothy tee and a tan camo utility camp. I sent out a black Cosby beanie and some stickers. Felt kinda bad cuz I wanted to send out a black Sex Machine shirt with it but I think my ex girl stole it. Still can't find it.

Joined Jul 20, 2013
:lol: more than one person got shafted on the exchange?

I just remember one dude hooked someone up & all he got back was a used tee :lol:

I'm down to participate this go around but just match me w/ someone reputable who won't send me a pit stained tee :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Nov 22, 2013
due to the 2 week drought I was thinking of doing the Supreme Exchange part 2 however kicking it up a notch...

returnees or invited guests only...
- ship out one sticker
- one accessory
- one item of clothing (hat, jacket, hoodie, etc)
- one random gift that you think the person would enjoy based on what you have seen them post on here

I will handle matching people up within one shirt size, shoe size or hat size

thoughts?

quote the post if you are in, or if you have suggestions... I want to get this done by Saturday so we can ship out next week to fill that "look book preview void" :nthat:
Heck I'm in again. The sb exchange went way better.

Joined Oct 11, 2007
the person i sent my stuff to never posted it :frown: . i sent a dorothy tee and red camo utility camp
That was me lol. I posted about it a couple posts up. I never got around to taking the pics and eventually just forgot about it.

Joined Aug 12, 2012
What's the best consignment shop to send Supreme items to ? Was thinking of using RIF . Any other shops I should consider ?

Joined Jan 24, 2013
I'm preparing for the whole season to be a pass. Not trying to be too negative, but literally everything we've seen so far is a recycled design.

Judging from past few seasons' offerings and the hit or miss quality, I'd be surprised if there's 5 things in the preview that stand out to me..

Joined Aug 4, 2005

I'm preparing for the whole season to be a pass. Not trying to be too negative, but literally everything we've seen so far is a recycled design.

Judging from past few seasons' offerings and the hit or miss quality, I'd be surprised if there's 5 things in the preview that stand out to me..
I'll pick up my normal run of beanies/hats, tees, and accessories but that's about it most likely. 

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
I'll pick up my normal run of beanies/hats, tees, and accessories but that's about it most likely. 

that's my usual pickups, unless there happens to be an outer wear/cut sew piece I have to have

Joined Jan 4, 2014

pretty much about sums it up 

Joined Jul 12, 2011
Yeah I sent a few accessories to Pokezach22, but never saw him back in the thread after receiving it lol... I'd be down for a second go round though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now