Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Feb 24, 2013
Yo, I read somewhere that if you make two orders on the same day to the same addy they cancel your orders.

Is that true?

My brother and I both want a cdg camp, and we live together. We would each be using our own credit cards, would there be a problem?

Last edited:
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Yo, I read somewhere that if you make two orders on the same day to the same addy they cancel your orders.

Is that true?

My brother and I both want a cdg camp, and we live together. We would each be using our own credit cards, would there be a problem?
Send it to your neighbors, just tell them ahead of time if you use the same credit card, if not, you should be fine. 

Last edited:
Joined Sep 18, 2008

Is that true?

As long as it's different credit card numbers, it should be fine.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Even if it's the same credit card number it doesn't matter. I made two separate orders last Thursday and was just fine.

Joined Jan 14, 2005
so after shipping & tax, one tee would be about $100. :x :x :x

changed my mind, im passing on the tee & bucket hat

Joined Oct 11, 2007

Is that true?

F.A.Q.

Why can I only buy one style per product?

Due to the limited quantities of our products, at this time we can only sell one style per product. In some cases, such as skate decks, you may purchase one of each available styles.

You just can't buy multiple of the same item with the same card ie. Two of the buckets with just one card

Joined Oct 11, 2007
No croc strap on these. Regular Canvas cap

CDG is either sittig or the site is messing up. I wasnt coppin either way tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now