Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I read somewhere that if you make two orders on the same day to the same addy they cancel your orders.

Is that true?

My brother and I both want a cdg camp, and we live together. We would each be using our own credit cards, would there be a problem?

Last edited:
Yo, I read somewhere that if you make two orders on the same day to the same addy they cancel your orders.

Is that true?

My brother and I both want a cdg camp, and we live together. We would each be using our own credit cards, would there be a problem?
Send it to your neighbors, just tell them ahead of time if you use the same credit card, if not, you should be fine. 

Last edited:

Is that true?

As long as it's different credit card numbers, it should be fine.

Even if it's the same credit card number it doesn't matter. I made two separate orders last Thursday and was just fine.

I f with the cdg tees. Doubt ill be swivt enough on the phone on 3g 
indifferent.gif

so after shipping & tax, one tee would be about $100. :x :x :x

changed my mind, im passing on the tee & bucket hat

Is that true?

F.A.Q.

Why can I only buy one style per product?

Due to the limited quantities of our products, at this time we can only sell one style per product. In some cases, such as skate decks, you may purchase one of each available styles.

You just can't buy multiple of the same item with the same card ie. Two of the buckets with just one card

No croc strap on these. Regular Canvas cap

CDG is either sittig or the site is messing up. I wasnt coppin either way tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom