Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I got a lrg camo pocket tee I'm hoping to swap for a medium. I know it's a long shot but if anyone can help let me know. And it's already in hand. Never worn still has tags.
Today I copped the pinky ring,red lanyard, & deez nuuuts pin. Hope everyone got what they wanted. Heard playboy jerseys went hella fast! I still have a lrg gold PB jersey looking for a medium in gold, burgundy or black.

So are the items today going to re-release through the rest of this season? If so, I will hold off on some things.

So are the items today going to re-release through the rest of this season? If so, I will hold off on some things.

No once they are gone they are gone.
Certain things might pop up hours later but you won't see it come out after that.

Copped the playboy jersey pleighboi. 
pimp.gif

Red backpack & Knicks cw Hebrew fitted copped. Looks like I'm good for the season, unless the nas tee happens. I know it's a snow ball's chance in hell for those foams so I'll see ya in the fall.

White Liberty Camp, Grey Unamerican and Grey Solid Beanie. I was so pissed because I had playboy jersey and lanyard in there on top of everything else and it wouldnt accept any of my 4 cards or my girl's card. So weird. Gonna be more prepared next week.

Waiting on the championship football jersey, mesh bucket to match, and the camo boonie.

The champion hockey top is nice too.

No matter what Item I try to cop it tells me it wont allow me to process the payment. I tried different Items so I know they're not sold out. It claims that it may be my credit card funds, but I know that's not the case. Any suggestions?

No matter what Item I try to cop it tells me it wont allow me to process the payment. I tried different Items so I know they're not sold out. It claims that it may be my credit card funds, but I know that's not the case. Any suggestions?

it sold out during checkout

Just remembered how supreme has f-ed up my orders on multiple grabs. Last year got t shirt I didn't even order and year before that got size m when I got L

Praying everything goes and comes out alright :frown:

that was so weird with it not accepting my payments though. Had autofill and everything, only item that I think could've been close to selling out was the unamerican tee.

Got exactly what i was shooting for...thought about the fur crusher...but went with the corduroy.

Good first launch!

Hope all did well Fam!

Peace!

And I think that's why I got it. I haven't purchased anything so far this year, failed terribly with 3 NDC releases so I figured why not. I'll eventually go back for the backpack. What the hell did you get from Eastbay?

Nothing special. Some Nike sweats, some compression shirts and some running socks. I copped a hoody and some Shawn Kemp socks last week too. I gotta chill on buying random crap.

(I also just booked a Vegas trip for me and the wife in April, lol)

Good luck on that backpack my dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom