Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
dislocated my shoulder skating over weekend - the swiftness is in danger 
frown.gif

nope different name (two different credit card) however if you ship to the same address it will be cancelled. 
I think it's luck base and having a different person process your order.  I've gotten two foams with the same name, same address different CC and I was good.  I've done it once with the Half Cabs CDG part 2 as well.  However my friend got his foam pair cancelled. 

Last edited:
Need all colors of deniro tee...love the box logos but I wish they did a black on black instead of black and red..either way still copped lol need multiple shirts

whats the retail for the tee's?  $38 or more? passed on the sweat shirts.. summer to near to drop the coin.. but i need the Bogo, and Taxi

does bogo tees mean no bogo pullover? when was the last time we didnt get a pullover (big or small bogo) for f/w? 08? 

Im confused, why did he post a picture of the box and the supreme bag?

Are people selling the stuff their supreme items came in on ebay now? not knocking another mans hustle

Definitely a grey/navy box logo for me. Always wanted one, now is the time. Would be dope if the sandals dropped also :smokin

Regretfully, I was at Governors Ball and saw that mess of a photo taking place. I was embarrassed for them. The signs they had created and their level of hype was very overwhelming and beyond comprehension. I walked away in disgust :smh:.

Thankfully they only make up a very small percentage of the members on that site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom