Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever actually had to wait 3-5 business for them to ship out? If so I'll stop wondering why my sandals haven't shipped

#sadboy

I have usually get my shipping updated or sent by Monday when I buy a lot of stuff this is the first time I actually get a tracking a few hours later

Can anyone help out with a legit check on this olive CDG jacket?

LPU, found a killer price on IG in the size and color I was looking for. Supreme hoodies are the best hoodies for sure.

Idk hustle but it really has me annoyed that there are like 5 different reports.

Dudes don't know there shoe size or sumin

mean.gif
right, one guy said he size 10 and the 12 fits perfect another size 10 says the 8 fits fine? how is that possible, i know some people say they are size 9-11 tho rocking anything they can squeeze their foot into

Im a 10 in most jays and sb high, 10.5 in lows,air max and other runners, il have my size 10 monday and let you know if there aren't more reviews by than

right, one guy said he size 10 and the 12 fits perfect another size 10 says the 8 fits fine? how is that possible, i know some people say they are size 9-11 tho rocking anything they can squeeze their foot into

Im a 10 in most jays and sb high, 10.5 in lows,air max and other runners, il have my size 10 monday and let you know if there aren't more reviews by than
Yeah I'm a 9.5 but can squeeze into a 9 in highs, I have a size 8 on the way and I'll let y'all know too

Seems like a lot of guys got whatever size they could get and prayed they fit lol. Luckily I went size 12 because I know my nike slides sz 11 are tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom