Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of those news pages are always fake..people have been making them for years for plenty of different things. usually just get info off of wikipedia, cop and paste. not hard to make tbh

all of those news pages are always fake..people have been making them for years for plenty of different things. usually just get info off of wikipedia, cop and paste. not hard to make tbh

toughest part was finding the FONT, & that took about a minute...

& yeah, wikipedia had all the info I needed :lol:

Realized after the fact, that the Def Jam one was fake strictly based off the hyphen in Jay Z's name - he no longer uses the hyphen - so that was a dead giveaway.

Traded my black MA-1 for a black/white/green F-1 pullover + black bling tee. Opinions on if it was a fair deal?

While I don't think it was worth the original retail price, I'm pretty happy with the short sleeve Polo Sweater, I'm going to have to wait until it cools off a little before I break it out for normal wear, but just from trying it on at home I was impressed.

Traded my black MA-1 for a black/white/green F-1 pullover + black bling tee. Opinions on if it was a fair deal?
Assuming the items were in the same condition, very fair deal IMO. I would even have done it if he hadn't tossed in the Bling. The MA-1 quality and fit were, for me, disappointing particularly at its price point. Not that the F-1's quality was amazing either, but it's a nicer piece overall.

Still 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

so is it safe to say supreme is done for the season until falls opens up again next month? or is there some release we dont know about for tomorrow

It could be Friday or tomorrow, that they'll probably announced the shop as closed.

New releases don't happen after the sale.

You guys have been helpful in the past, can anyone give me a price point of what I'd be looking at if I find an Uptown Pullover from A/W 11?

Haven't really had much luck coming across one in an XL, but as someone that grew up with the New Yorker, it's up there on my list of must have pieces. I'd be willing to buy this in any color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom