Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally had my black 'pacific camo' twill pullover altered.  i have been wanting this modification since i first received the piece last year, because it was difficult to put on and take off.  now it is is much easier, and the compression hem cord can still be used.  it is versatile and great for layering.  i  really like designs like this in general.

Last edited:
got my denim jacket in the mail... looks pretty dope in person and its warm too... got 2 stickers the box logo one and the square looking one with giger... both stickers are kinda weak and im tired of the box logo one... and they shipped in a big envelope no more box.... everything fit so it was all good... i want to get some t shirts and i usually get a large in everything but after getting my mini box logo which ran too big im contemplating on a medium...i have both medium and large supreme shirts and the large fits perfect but is a little roomy and the medium fits great but runs slightly snug... ah decisions

Such a nice jacket man.. Wish I had the money to purchase it myself

If Im correct, the Black/Silver combo is most true to the OG logo....main reason I grabbed the black myself! White/Silver looked good toMe too tho!
Correct. That's the color scheme they would wear. The white one was
pimp.gif
 but the logo didn't pop as much with the white.
That's how I feel so much and I forget about my white tees. Usually over look them for the few color tees that I do have.
I've switched to darker colors due to the versatility. I love red tees but do not like wearing em anymore.

If only they offered the RR tee in maroon 
mean.gif

Yours is glued on? Mine has like 15 single points of stitching attaching the tiny patch to the shirt.
I didn't inspect enough when I received it. It appears glued on if you look at the corners, but I pulled on it a little and it appears to be stitched.

got my denim jacket in the mail... looks pretty dope in person and its warm too... got 2 stickers the box logo one and the square looking one with giger... both stickers are kinda weak and im tired of the box logo one... and they shipped in a big envelope no more box.... everything fit so it was all good... i want to get some t shirts and i usually get a large in everything but after getting my mini box logo which ran too big im contemplating on a medium...i have both medium and large supreme shirts and the large fits perfect but is a little roomy and the medium fits great but runs slightly snug... ah decisions

How does the jacket fit?

it fits true to size... fits perfect actually... the length of the jacket does run short but then again i think varsity jackets just fit like that in general

im 5'7 155 should i get a medium or large in t shirts? anyone thats similar in height and weight what would you recommend? i am leaning towards a medium even though it has a slight snug fit... only down fall is i cant dry it after washing it so i have to be careful i dont forget or else it will shrink :lol:

Last edited:
it fits true to size... fits perfect actually... the length of the jacket does run short but then again i think varsity jackets just fit like that in general

im 5'7 155 should i get a medium or large in t shirts? anyone thats similar in height and weight what would you recommend? i am leaning towards a medium even though it has a slight snug fit... only down fall is i cant dry it after washing it so i have to be careful i dont forget or else it will shrink :lol:

I'm 5'7 140 lbs, and a medium fits me good just a little bit long. You should be good

Oohhhh you just talking in general. My fault homie.

I go TTS personally. The length is a little long but it's perfect width wise since there's virtually no give on the af1 model.

If you have normal feet, go TTS

Wide feet, go half size down.

But then again, I haven't bought a pair of forces since I created this SN back in 2005

I was referring to the upcoming collab AF1 Hi's. I know they haven't released yet, but there's always somebody that's gets their hands on em before release date.

Also would like to know how it fits, copped a medium as well.

Such a great looking jacket
@Victortheguru

i tried on the medium at the store wearing a light thin crew with a henley under that. I didn't have much armpit room. I went ahead and got the large, fits perfect with a hoody or if you decide to layer up underneath the jacket. The pocket inside is pretty decent in terms of sizing. 

The black definently looks better in person compared to the light denim, and the burgandy. IMO IMO 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom