Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplated the camo Champion Jacket, but the more I thought about it - I'd probably only wear the non-camo side more than the all-camo side - and because I already own a few SUP x Champion jackets and sweaters, I passed...not really that practical for me at this time...wish it would've dropped earlier in the season.

Call or email them ASAP..
Got the the black champ as well..
But I'm mostly going to were it with the "Supreme" on the inside..
Now I wait for the Ballerina Tee for the wife and wait for Spring..

Just got thru and they said it had already been processed so they can't :frown: thanks for the advice tho

So if anybody in here is looking for a black Large Champion hoodie and can get me a Navy hmu I'd add a little for the help (especially people in NYC)

Last edited:
Don't understand, how are all the odd color 3M hoodies sold out, but black is still there?

Just saw the big Yellow SUPREME on the back of the champion that I didn't even notice in the previews
frown.gif

Def woulda went Navy. Anybody got ideas on what I could do?

Whats their cancellation policy?
yeah that killed it for me.

yeah that killed it for me.

Right? they couldn't have went with grey or black with a white outline :lol: yellow pretty bold for me

I guess I'll end up forgetting its even there so no big deal if I can't manage to swap for a Navy

In the minority but I like the yellow[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Sorry you couldn't cancel in time, that's the first I ever heard them saying that..

Damn aren't I the lucky one then. That was at like 11:03 when the Navy and black were both still up too. I tried calling back to see if I'd get a different employee but same girl haha

Last edited:
Sorry you couldn't cancel in time, that's the first I ever heard them saying that..

Spaced and completely lost track of time/ missed out on an xl green hoodie.. Im sick, literally the biggest thing I've been waiting on all season. 
indifferent.gif

Was the pine green an easy cop?  praying for mercy from an reseller now  
ohwell.gif

Spaced and completely lost track of time/ missed out on an xl green hoodie.. Im sick, literally the biggest thing I've been waiting on all season. :stoneface:

Was the pine green an easy cop?  praying for mercy from an reseller now  :\  

It went 2nd of the colors but still probably wasnt hard to get if you were there on time.

I like the pieces from Supreme that switch up a working color scheme. The yellow is a nice touch, Pittsburgh like 

I like the pieces from Supreme that switch up a working color scheme. The yellow is a nice touch, Pittsburgh like 
I feel you..
It threw me off at first but this was the only item I was feeling from the preview(besides the ballerina tee), don't have many champion pieces(except for a older coach jacket and last years sweatshirt), no regrets.[emoji]128516[/emoji]

I wanted one of the champion hoodys but just could not pull the trigger when I saw the price

Figured I would wait it out for a bogo

got the red 3m hoodie as an early consolation for the box logo. burgundy went fast. i was on the fence between burgundy/red and just wanted to see how the others looked. soon as i clicked back to burgundy all sizes were gone.

Uff really wanted that quilted work jacket in black.. It's sold out now regret sleeping on it

Anyway copped the small logo in grey and reflective keychain

Uff really wanted that quilted work jacket in black.. It's sold out now regret sleeping on it

Anyway copped the small logo in grey and reflective keychain
They're still restocking canceled orders so keep your head in the thread and I'll probably post again about the black champ hoodie.

just copped the medium reflective logo in green and l/s blk birth machine

wanted to wait for the burgundy but it doesn't seem like they are going back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom