Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Yeah when I hear BOGO I auto think PAYLESS.

I can see people wanting to quell hype but that tactic wont work, cats will be glued at 11am regardless. That kid will likely get a bunch regardless. I know he isnt well liked but he has gotten the drops more correct than others, if that counts.

Im good if they drop this week but another week would calm my wife down haha. We shall see what the UK does. Is that ALWAYS the US drop as well or does it differ at all though?

Edit: geesh I type like a caveman. Night y'all.

Last edited:
It was -3 this morning so I had to get this out. Christmas present from my mum last year.

How long do you guys think it will take for the red to sell out? 11 AM is right in the middle of my schools assembly.

This pisses me off...every drop is during the week and it's during chapel for my school. If It was during class I could get away with it on my iPad or phone. But not in the bleachers

This pisses me off...every drop is during the week and it's during chapel for my school. If It was during class I could get away with it on my iPad or phone. But not in the bleachers
don't go to school. who needs school when you have the newest prime drop? #prioritiesfam

:rofl: The struggle is real. What time does chapel end?

It's supposed to end at like 10:06..central time since I'm in Alabama [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]. But they always go passed 10:06 anyway. And Thursday they always sing so it might end early

I'm thinking about it. But I already almost got sick this week so I could fake it [emoji]128527[/emoji]
see you already know what you got to do famb screw school. when yo parents ask why you haven't been going to class tell them preme>education 

nah but seriously go to school and acquire that knowledge trying to buy some hoodie with a popular brand logo aint that important......even if it is supreme doe

Last edited:
Lol. Yeah man stay in school.

so I can cop

But jk. Stay in school man box logo or not life goes on.

Lmao y'all I have all A's...and it's only one day my parents wouldn't care. Yall acting like skipping one day of school is going to make me homeless....plus finals are in two weeks so we aren't doing anything important

Lmao y'all I have all A's...and it's only one day my parents wouldn't care. Yall acting like skipping one day of school is going to make me homeless....plus finals are in two weeks so we aren't doing anything important

Calm down.

just friendly advice homie. Old habits die hard. Can't be building bad habits early on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom