Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started charging tax online for CA buyers this season

Check the first page for the number

Thanks! I just got off the phone with the lady from customer service because I accidentally ordered two flag hoodies. She said I lucked out since both of my orders had already been submitted to the warehouse...:D

As much as I would like a mask...don't think I can justify resell. They look a little cheap. Meh. Think they will last instore or  nah? Got a homie going by today.

that feel when you're still staring at this page 43 minutes after the fact. 
laugh.gif

but congrats to everyone who cooked today!
pimp.gif

Had this playing while I was working on getting everything via my iPod.

I made the crack about giving your CC number to an ATC service, because honestly I am completely ignorant on how that stuff works, I see it offered on twitter and IG, but have never wanted something badly enough to pay what they're asking on top of the retail price.

While I wasn't fast enough to lap around and get a second pullover with my alt CC, I did manage to get everything that I really wanted, so all in all I'm feeling pretty good about today.

lol between instagram and reddit I think I've seen eight orders cancelled.
From what I read, some dudes on IG/Reddit were flossing with screenshots of their orders, but didnt blur out their order number....

Salty dudes called the Supreme warehouse and cancelled their orders. Damb.

(Kinda hilarious though)

lol between instagram and reddit I think I've seen eight orders cancelled.
From what I read, some dudes on IG/Reddit were flossing with screenshots of their orders, but didnt blur out their order number....

Salty dudes called the Supreme warehouse and cancelled their orders. Damb.

(Kinda hilarious though)
laugh.gif

That's what they get for being dorks who need e-attention. 

Had this playing while I was working on getting everything via my iPod.

I made the crack about giving your CC number to an ATC service, because honestly I am completely ignorant on how that stuff works, I see it offered on twitter and IG, but have never wanted something badly enough to pay what they're asking on top of the retail price.

While I wasn't fast enough to lap around and get a second pullover with my alt CC, I did manage to get everything that I really wanted, so all in all I'm feeling pretty good about today.
I can't front, i copped an RSVPers checkout slot.... Given they're rep i had no issue doing so...

Sadly i outcooked em myself on mobile and i copped the flags... Got refunded like 5 mins later... 

$20 saved, lol...

DId your blanket come in? how you liking it?

I got mine in yesterday, it's pretty swanky, not really cold enough to use a blanket like that at my house right now, but hopefully It'll get some use over the Christmas break when I've got time to actually be lazy on the sofa with the fire going at my girl's parents house.

can anyone recommend some legit resellers? Got tied up at work and couldn't get online in time, thanks to whoever can hook me up!

They started charging tax online for CA buyers this season

Check the first page for the number

They not only charging sales tax on the items but they also charging sales tax on shipping & handling and thats against the california state law. Some dude hypebeast posted this link

http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/faqpurch.htm#10

From reading it, it looks to be legit and I'm not happy about paying an extra $0.80 on shipping. Imagine how much more money Supreme is skimming off the top with this tax on shipping. Hmmmm.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

sold both my small usa for 720 
roll.gif
cant believe somebody paid that....honestly i thought someone would try to talk me down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom