Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
But actually I think I got the last laugh. I have one
smile.gif
you can laugh once you prove they weren't a japan exclusive...
wink.gif
 glad you copped though bro, no shots 

Last edited:
Wait so all those people just didn't send anything? Then what, ghosted? Looks like some are still posting in here.

I actually never knew about that spreadsheet. I forgot who had me but I got a yellow Dorothy tee and a tan camo utility camp. I sent out a black Cosby beanie and some stickers. Felt kinda bad cuz I wanted to send out a black Sex Machine shirt with it but I think my ex girl stole it. Still can't find it.

:lol: more than one person got shafted on the exchange?

I just remember one dude hooked someone up & all he got back was a used tee :lol:

I'm down to participate this go around but just match me w/ someone reputable who won't send me a pit stained tee :lol:

Last edited:
due to the 2 week drought I was thinking of doing the Supreme Exchange part 2 however kicking it up a notch...

returnees or invited guests only...
- ship out one sticker
- one accessory
- one item of clothing (hat, jacket, hoodie, etc)
- one random gift that you think the person would enjoy based on what you have seen them post on here

I will handle matching people up within one shirt size, shoe size or hat size

thoughts?

quote the post if you are in, or if you have suggestions... I want to get this done by Saturday so we can ship out next week to fill that "look book preview void" :nthat:

Heck I'm in again. The sb exchange went way better.

the person i sent my stuff to never posted it :frown: . i sent a dorothy tee and red camo utility camp

That was me lol. I posted about it a couple posts up. I never got around to taking the pics and eventually just forgot about it.

What's the best consignment shop to send Supreme items to ? Was thinking of using RIF . Any other shops I should consider ?

I'm preparing for the whole season to be a pass. Not trying to be too negative, but literally everything we've seen so far is a recycled design.

Judging from past few seasons' offerings and the hit or miss quality, I'd be surprised if there's 5 things in the preview that stand out to me..

I'm preparing for the whole season to be a pass. Not trying to be too negative, but literally everything we've seen so far is a recycled design.

Judging from past few seasons' offerings and the hit or miss quality, I'd be surprised if there's 5 things in the preview that stand out to me..
I'll pick up my normal run of beanies/hats, tees, and accessories but that's about it most likely. 

I'll pick up my normal run of beanies/hats, tees, and accessories but that's about it most likely. 

that's my usual pickups, unless there happens to be an outer wear/cut sew piece I have to have

pretty much about sums it up 

Yeah I sent a few accessories to Pokezach22, but never saw him back in the thread after receiving it lol... I'd be down for a second go round though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom