Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
still haven worn my purple cross logo. feel like im
gonna look like this guy

Sounds about right and this is my actual size… Size small smh

arms so big for no damn reason, length is good and width tho just those shoulders/arms are wide

92715A34-024D-407F-BB21-5AC1A2EF0417.jpeg

arms so big for no damn reason, length is good and width tho just those shoulders/arms are wide

I found the arms to be small, I need to check mine again. Maybe it was just the length that I found small.

Guess I accidentally ordered 2 thermal tops. Thought it was a mistake when I saw 2 charges, but I just got shipping notice for both. I’m just mad I paid shipping twice.

they probably changed the sizing to accommodate their skaters. most skaters now like their hoodies waaaay over sized. if you think supremes sizing is huge try a gx1000 hoodie. i got a medium (sizing down from a large in supreme) and it fit like a XXL in width. supreme just going with the flow

forgot i even had a cross logo... got the grey joint but in hindsight the purple, olive or natural woulda been a better choice... will try this year for the box logo hoodie... it sucks the beanie is on the same day cuz i want a beanie but i wont be passing on the hoodie for the beanie thats for sure

Don’t even really care for a bogo but gonna try for in store so I can have an excuse to make a trip to NY

i tried for in store when bandana bogos dropped and actually got a pre 12:00pm spot and had everything ready to go but my plans fell through :smh:

with the new bogos dropping i was like, thats a lot of hoodies and hats coming again.

62 hats online already (most available too) :lol: :smh:

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 12.15.46 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom