Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
68C076C6-373E-479E-BA53-D63AF4A174EA.jpeg
I know this is how my bogo will end up today. I’ve accepted it at this point LOL.
Dad life😍

Track jacket came. Was hoping to wear the jackets during the post season. Not gonna be able to wear it this year since the Yankees stinking worst than the Mets now.
F8708D92-C6A0-40C0-8704-1743060621B8.jpeg

On a brighter note, I finally got the green supreme dunks the other day to complete the recent supreme dunk collection.
C4767503-F012-43D1-8F02-2E045AB72035.jpeg

I can finally summon
b1d0e897ca1a2d89a8c46b7860f13d28.gif

These ****ing UPS idiots said they attempted to deliver, no knock or doorbell. I was home during 10-7pm :smh:. It should have delivered yesterday now it's delivering again on Monday. **** these carriers.
Use the UPS choice app to pre-sign for packages so they just drop them at the door. I think Doom. Doom. was having an issue but has been working for me for years.

Use the UPS choice app to pre-sign for packages so they just drop them at the door. I think Doom. Doom. was having an issue but has been working for me for years.
Typically I don't have to sign, even with packages that stated they need a signature. I was skeptical about pre-signing cause I don't want Ups to play games saying they tried delivering and I signed for it already but they keep it or send it back to Supreme. I'd rather sign for it in person so I could see them myself trying to deliver or record them or something. Ups is just lazy or wack around my area, cause it's probably far away from their other routes. I don't seem them often making deliveries to other people in my neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom