Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
1631474933568.gif
7FBFE172-14A7-4C0A-8324-7FF7813DC97C.jpeg

this wool cap had me sweating like crazy
The cap did, huh? Not the sweatpants and jacket? :lol:

Ah, the price we pay to look good lol

Hoodies are bit too Hot Topic for me but the tees and the purple sweater are fire.
I HAVE to go for the 1000 Be@brick off top….

Edit: missed that it was a Kubrick…prolly still try & grab

Last edited:
saw the crow movie back in the day...thought it was meh granted i was like 8 or 9 at the time.
But this collection is hard. If i were a fan i would def cop something. The long sleeve and the cargos are stand outs

saw the crow movie back in the day...thought it was meh granted i was like 8 or 9 at the time.
But this collection is hard. If i were a fan i would def cop something. The long sleeve and the cargos are stand outs
Felt the same back in the day but I was young. I knew after the fact that it was Bruce Lee’s son playing the part & in fact his last role from dying(being murdered aka curse of the little dragon followed from his dads death) on set. Crazy story but that alone makes me want something from the drop.

I want the leather jacket, but I don't see myself wearing any Crow stuff in public.
RIP to Brandon Lee tho, I remember when he was filming and caught a bullet.

I’m saying
I didn’t know this movie was a cult classic like that or anything
Only thing I remember is his hand popping out of the ground

The Crow collection is pretty cool, but only interested in the long sleeve (wish it had the back of the short sleeve tee though) and KUBRICKs

I watched the movie when I was younger, but never read the comics.

Other than that, probably going for that Opening Day fitted, just not sure what color yet!

Also, that Pearl is cool too, but I know after wearing and washing it, the pearls are going to fall off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom