Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used the lightning bolt with no delay... figured they would have all bot measures in place today for tomorrow.... I was successful will do the same technique for cronogo
auto fill err thing cc number and cvc just manually check box...
now what works for me doesn't mean it will work for you

good luck

Don't feel like bots really ate today. Not sure if thats a good sign for tomorrow cause everyone will be lurking and obviously going for one item as opposed to plenty

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.10.52 AM.png

checkout was suspiciously smooth. hopefully tomorrow goes well :nthat:

No af1 restock but damn last minute I wanted to checkout. Testing my luck, why can I buy expensive stuff but not motion logo hoodies or box logo hoodies? Hope bots are off tomorrow. Loading bar took maybe a minute and surprised I got it :lol:. Manual and I typed in cc cause autofill cc would get me declined.
Screenshot_20200423-110155_Chrome.jpg

🤔
3232020112323.jpg

Went for navy small, probably should have gone for black. Got to checkout three times, but no luck.

Manual on the clear mugs and I mean literally typing everything out manual :stoneface:

I had everything autofilled from chrome and payment got declined. Ended up manually typing in everything for card payment and it went through. I think they decline automatically if you use autofill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom