Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I had this in my closet hiding in a bag!!!
C49BE3B2-3C69-4116-BC14-0ADAE76B14B2.jpeg

I want that red crewneck just cause i really don’t have any red long sleeves/crewnecks/hoodies and it’s about as subtle as Sup gets.

I'm going to ****ing kill this new UPS driver!!!!

I live in an Apartment building in TriBeCa and I never have to list my apartment #. The mailroom simply knows where everyone lives, and leaves packages with the doorman. I check tracking for my T-shirt and I see there is an "undeliverable" status. I call UPS and they tell me the driver listed my package as undeliverable because no apt # was listed. I've had to deal with this issue on the phone with UPS all ****ing day. Ended up getting someone from New York to help me and they tell me to just go pick up the item from 8-9pm. I show up and the package isn't there. The guy tells me its undeliverable. I call UPS and they tell me they will attempt re-delivery. Now I get a text message saying they're returning to sender. WTF is going on here?

I've ordered HUNDREDS of time from Supreme and other shops. I have NEVER had to list my Apt #.

Now I see from UPS they are sending shipment back to sender. What does this mean? Have I lost out on the shirt? Will they just refund my cash?

I WANT MY ****ING SHIRT

I live in an Apartment building in TriBeCa and I never have to list my apartment #. The mailroom simply knows where everyone lives, and leaves packages with the doorman. I check tracking for my T-shirt and I see there is an "undeliverable" status. I call UPS and they tell me the driver listed my package as undeliverable because no apt # was listed.

I've ordered HUNDREDS of time from Supreme and other shops. I have NEVER had to list my Apt #.

Now I see from UPS they are sending shipment back to sender. What does this mean? Have I lost out on the shirt? Will they just refund my cash?

I WANT MY ****ING SHIRT
You’re screwed. Supreme gonna refund you.

I live in an Apartment building in TriBeCa and I never have to list my apartment #. The mailroom simply knows where everyone lives, and leaves packages with the doorman. I check tracking for my T-shirt and I see there is an "undeliverable" status. I call UPS and they tell me the driver listed my package as undeliverable because no apt # was listed. I've had to deal with this issue on the phone with UPS all ****ing day. Ended up getting someone from New York to help me and they tell me to just go pick up the item from 8-9pm. I show up and the package isn't there. The guy tells me its undeliverable. I call UPS and they tell me they will attempt re-delivery. Now I get a text message saying they're returning to sender. WTF is going on here?

I WANT MY ****ING SHIRT
I’ve had the same thing happen at my office building with new UPS and FedEx drivers. It sucks.

I’ve had the same thing happen at my office building with new UPS and FedEx drivers. It sucks.

I’ve had some decent communications with Supreme email support in the past. I’m hoping I can just get the shirt. Or maybe pick it up.

Lord help this new UPS driver if I ever see him.

I WANT MY ****ING SHIRT

I had this happen to my friend. It might be on supreme's end. Cause he never had this issue until the past few drops. He got refunded minus 10 from shipping.

Don't know if ill be going for this crew. If I do ill try to get the red one.

Prob gonna go for da navy crew neck but red, natty, and grey all also look nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom