Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What item was it? :nerd:

I'm not going to say. It'll just hurt too much.

Sorry bro that sucks.
Why don't you just list your apartment number going forward? I can't see any benefit to omitting it.

I've never had to list my apt # in the past. I've lived in SF, NY, Queens with doorman buildings and internal mailrooms. Common practice for those types of buildings have always been to just put building # and street # number. The mailroom will sort out the packages and leave them with the doorman. When you get home, the doorman gives you your package(s).

Moving forward I'm going to either put the apartment # or just opt to pick up package from facility.

I've never had to list my apt # in the past. I've lived in SF, NY, Queens with doorman buildings and internal mailrooms. Common practice for those types of buildings have always been to just put building # and street # number. The mailroom will sort out the packages and leave them with the doorman. When you get home, the doorman gives you your package(s).

Moving forward I'm going to either put the apartment # or just opt to pick up package from facility.
If it was the relief tee, damnnnnn

475AF161-DA0C-4FDA-96F5-639D0B2CEB84.jpeg

I'm going to ****ing kill this new UPS driver!!!!

I live in an Apartment building in TriBeCa and I never have to list my apartment #. The mailroom simply knows where everyone lives, and leaves packages with the doorman. I check tracking for my T-shirt and I see there is an "undeliverable" status. I call UPS and they tell me the driver listed my package as undeliverable because no apt # was listed. I've had to deal with this issue on the phone with UPS all ****ing day. Ended up getting someone from New York to help me and they tell me to just go pick up the item from 8-9pm. I show up and the package isn't there. The guy tells me its undeliverable. I call UPS and they tell me they will attempt re-delivery. Now I get a text message saying they're returning to sender. WTF is going on here?

I've ordered HUNDREDS of time from Supreme and other shops. I have NEVER had to list my Apt #.

Now I see from UPS they are sending shipment back to sender. What does this mean? Have I lost out on the shirt? Will they just refund my cash?

I WANT MY ****ING SHIRT

Please keep us updated

This just happened to me on a sweatshirt from a week and a half ago. Was suppose to be delivered today and something about the address not being recognized and being returned to sender. The week before that I hat on a Lambo tee and got it with no problem so not sure where the issue would be on my address? Keep in mind this was being delivered to a house too and not an apartment complex. Not sure what to do next?

It cant be the relief tee so its probably the mat and/or cups. Either way it sucks but it is what it is. I would just try and contact them and see what they can do....most likely its nothing but all you can do is try.

When it happened to me I explained to the UPS rep. What supreme was, how difficult it was for me to get the item online and how if it gets sent back I will have to buy it for 3x the price I paid for it. He was hesitant because but then just said oh man alright dude, and sent it when the package came it had mad stickers on it red and yellow I was like wtf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom