Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have flagged your address/purchase with some kinda fraud. I got 3 sade tee's because the site bugged out. I got 3 charges and 3 separate shipments, packages came to my city and were all out for delivery. 2 got reversed and sent back and only received 1. Were/do you use a bot or use an address jig for multiple items? May have been something along those lines.....

Used a bot in the past. Didn’t use one this time, no address jig. NEVER ordered multiple items at once. Supreme didn’t request item to be sent back. UPS driver marked my address as undeliverable.

I called UPS this morning and was told package would be redelivered to my address today. Never came. I got my DMP 6’S from footlocker just now and it came by UPS. Spoke to the UPS driver (regular one) and he said he was looking for my package as well.

Currently on hold, waiting to speak with someone on the phone to see what happened exactlY. Still no conclusion to what happened with this package.

Wish every drop went like this one lol
F04D29D3-3937-45E5-ACFD-AB28DD693A01.jpeg

Does Supreme switch up delivery carriers ? Usually I get items delivered via UPS from Supreme, but received a FedEx tracking for this Thursday. This is the only thing I've ordered so it can't be anything else. Tracking doesn't indicate what or who it's from. Just says where it was picked up (Jersey City) and then en route to me.

Denim Jacket, Cutout Crewneck & maybe that Water Print button-up or tee. Using my credit on something for sure lol

I can’t see **** that’s bout to drop. I’m screwed this is my only social media. No northface This week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom