Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need the grey and this is what did it to me...

both my cutouts arrived a day early. Manual cops

96E36437-B0FA-4BA5-B47B-FC528A40691E.jpeg

F0BCFE8E-3807-4D1D-8FCC-3CE9F4B3C4E1.jpeg

Saw the natural one in person too. But the grey is definitely the better looking one.

I was going to suggest the same thing, but I think with use the wear and tear would make it look organic. Even better if there was a scratch off sticker in there.

so question:
If I return something supreme is only going to give me instore credit? Or will they put the money back on my card? That Military Jacket in green is not for me.

I just looked at their conditions page and answered my own question. CREDIT only

It’s awful when trying to get hyped items, definitely slows down your checkout time by a few seconds

Had around 400$ after returning a jacket... Caused me to get ish I didn’t need just to burn it up :lol:

In hindsight , use a friends or make another account for backup (on hyped drops) if you do return it

so question:
If I return something supreme is only going to give me instore credit? Or will they put the money back on my card? That Military Jacket in green is not for me.

I just looked at their conditions page and answered my own question. CREDIT only
U got that military trench in olive? Could u Please post on fit picture cuz i cant find any and badly want to buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom