Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have the Akira parka? How’s the quality on it?

I didn't have the parka, but I had the arm hoodie, one of the L/S tee, and one of the short sleeve tees, and the hat...Honestly quality was not great on the items. Stuff fit absurdly big, tee material was garbage. Sucks because Akira is one of my all time faves so I was hyped for the collab. Just kept the plate and the pill tray. I bought 6 items on 3 orders and didn't even get a single Akira box logo sticker :smh::smh::smh:

Got all 3 colours now :pimp:

F1356E9C-7F67-466F-B789-51A4D4051DA9.jpeg

Didn’t plan on copping anything today so I didn’t bother waking up early but kinda bummed that I didn’t go after the black digi camo camp.

ball shorts here myself

i used to sleep with socks on but got over that phase lol feel way better without

8D592C86-A410-49A6-B420-84CA2AE8774F.jpeg

From last weeks drop. Super dope piece IMO, a little big on me but I’ll throw it in the dryer. Also thicker than I expected a Spring shirt to be ....

wish I got black also to wear as like a throw on flannel type thing , to wear open over graphic tees. But I pump faked
got it, too. So happy with it. Now I'm waiting for Military Trench in same pattern. Hope it will look same good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom