Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird day, initially tried checking out with fitted + mugs and got kicked back to site and shopping cart cleared.

Added the navy fitted, got the "this item is sold out, please remove" message when tried checking out. Noticed that the item wasn't crossed out, pressed purchase again, and it went through. Feeling lucky, lets hope it continues for tomorrow.

No no no kind sir...checkout my checkout time...:rofl:
77B0E40F-CCD9-40DC-92BB-5A6198852883.png

Mobile had major lag loading cups, carted red, long bar to oos. Went back for clear, oos, even though they still showed in stock. I guess they didn’t want my money today. I’d say bots caused all the lag, last week was a lot smoother for mat.

Copped da digi logo hoodie

I have no chance tomorrow. Didn’t finish checking out until 11:03 and I was waiting for 11 to hit :lol:

No af1 restock but damn last minute I wanted to checkout. Testing my luck, why can I buy expensive stuff but not motion logo hoodies or box logo hoodies? Hope bots are off tomorrow. Loading bar took maybe a minute and surprised I got it :lol:. Manual and I typed in cc cause autofill cc would get me declined.
Screenshot_20200423-110155_Chrome.jpg

🤔
3232020112323.jpg

had to click twice cuz i thought it didnt process and when it finally did it took forever... i opened up a second tab to add the hat but it had the jacket still in my cart so i didnt want to mess it up....finally it went through and i went for the hat and it sold out... all good

I’m tight the cups sold out that quick. It was the first thing I went for and i was getting sold out messages before 11:01

Just got tracking for mat few min ago. Bitter sweet after today’s drop. Tomorrow lookin grim.

I want to assume 11am for the Murakami bogo tomorrow because its Supreme. But what are the chances its 10am or 12pm

Hold up the red mat is how much now?

I got it for $122 on StockX. With taxes, fees, and shipping came out to $153.

I really think they cancelled my sailboat tee and red mat.... :frown:

I thought they cancelled my Chino Twill hat almost a month ago as well. Ended up getting it this past Tuesday. What makes this even funnier is that I live 3.5 miles away from the shipping warehouse LOL

man i was wearing the NBA jackets back in the day with all patches

im 29 now and still gonna rep an all over sport team jacket **** it

baseball also my favorite sport of all time tho so yea lol
When I saw the mlb jacket I was thinking they need to drop the jeans with all the nba teams on them, like the af1 :lol: I had a pair of those

that and the green skull stuff from a few years back. Just need some Gino green global 🔥
221114D8-613D-47A6-9F54-0370CCEC082B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom