Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to ****ing kill this new UPS driver!!!!

I live in an Apartment building in TriBeCa and I never have to list my apartment #. The mailroom simply knows where everyone lives, and leaves packages with the doorman. I check tracking for my T-shirt and I see there is an "undeliverable" status. I call UPS and they tell me the driver listed my package as undeliverable because no apt # was listed. I've had to deal with this issue on the phone with UPS all ****ing day. Ended up getting someone from New York to help me and they tell me to just go pick up the item from 8-9pm. I show up and the package isn't there. The guy tells me its undeliverable. I call UPS and they tell me they will attempt re-delivery. Now I get a text message saying they're returning to sender. WTF is going on here?

I've ordered HUNDREDS of time from Supreme and other shops. I have NEVER had to list my Apt #.

Now I see from UPS they are sending shipment back to sender. What does this mean? Have I lost out on the shirt? Will they just refund my cash?

I WANT MY ****ING SHIRT

I've had the exact same thing happen, from unable to deliver to returning to sender. I told them to hold it wherever and under no circumstances attempt another delivery. I was willing to go 30 miles out of the way while on the clock. But they just held it. I made sure I had gotten it taken care of as soon as I saw the return to sender.

the funny thing is that the same thing happened to me this season for the Shop Tee. It was shipped, out for delivery and then all of a sudden Returned to Sender. Contacted supreme to see whats up and they reshipped it free of charge. Got lucky I guess.

1588091432420.png

the funny thing is that the same thing happened to me this season for the Shop Tee. It was shipped, out for delivery and then all of a sudden Returned to Sender. Contacted supreme to see whats up and they reshipped it free of charge. Got lucky I guess.

That happened to me last year with the Nike Sport Hooded Jacket. I contacted Supreme and they sent it to a new address free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom