Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carted waves long sleeve and du rag and the bar processed all the way till very last part and then said no internet connection 😂😵

went back to cop du rag and it said I already did even tho I got no confirmation

the ****

and where’s the potee at

I couldn't cart any of the waves gear but I still lucked out and got the black digi satin cap and the black baseball jersey in one cart.

Screenshot_20200528-113314_Discord.jpg

Was gonna cop the cycling jersey but after seeing the sizing measurements glad I didn’t. It’s super small. Even if it’s zippered, can’t see myself wearing something so tight

Ok I’ll make sure to remind everyone in here to hit you up with a PM for free slots next week. Thanks for helping everyone out!
If you look back in the thread you will see that I try to extend a helping hand. Even when I hit for the few that hit me up I've never asked for a penny. I didn't post the success to "flex" I have way more material nonsense I could use if I wanted to. Some cats just get in their feelings for whatever reason idk. At the end of the day it's just stuff that we want and not necessarily need and when people realize that then there will be less toxic quote postings.

If you look back in the thread you will see that I try to extend a helping hand. Even when I hit for the few that hit me up I've never asked for a penny. I didn't post the success to "flex" I have way more material nonsense I could use if I wanted to. Some cats just get in their feelings for whatever reason idk. At the end of the day it's just stuff that we want and not necessarily need and when people realize that then there will be less toxic quote postings.

You’re in a Supreme thread with Supreme fans who have to battle bots every single week to buy what they want, and you can’t understand why posting a bot checkout would upset people? Tell me you’re more self aware than that.

It’s whatever dude I’m glad you’re helping some people out in the thread. Just try not to post your bot success. It’s gonna rub people the wrong way every time. Good day.

You’re in a Supreme thread with Supreme fans who have to battle bots every single week to buy what they want, and you can’t understand why posting a bot checkout would upset people? Tell me you’re more self aware than that.

It’s whatever dude I’m glad you’re helping some people out in the thread. Just try not to post your bot success. It’s gonna rub people the wrong way every time. Good day.
Imagine someone being salty over a successful bowl checkout... Couldn't be me! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom