Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I see y’all complain when you can’t cop on Thursday I’m flaming on sight 😂

Going for all black parka, jacket, fleece and backpack to add to my TNF collection. I'll be lucky to get one item. The TNF collab is my favorite with Supreme.
Don’t all the black start to look the same? Why not a color you don’t have already

yea pretty boring collab but it’ll get ate up. Might be a pass for me now. Wanted a sleeping bag but they're pretty lack luster....

If I see y’all complain when you can’t cop on Thursday I’m flaming on sight 😂

Don’t all the black start to look the same? Why not a color you don’t have already

I usually get all black for every jacket and then another color. So my 2nd color of choice would be the green and then the red. My wife should be able to get me one of the colors in the jacket.

The past few TNF releases haven't been that bad on the resell. It's the resellers losing out. I've bought a few TNF jackets for next to retail or under. I'm hoping for the same thing with this release since I want black and green.
Or just get one color of each jacket and wait for the TNF x Gucci collab.

Going through the tnf part 1 pics like
8229131B-C04B-4F9A-A08B-0D1EACD12064.gif

I guess no tnf tee or hoodie after all.. was only showing black and white anyway. Usually a better chance when they have multiple colors. It’d be nice if fish bowl or knife would drop, since tnf usually gets most of the attention..

The black tnf supreme cargo jacket made me set with a jacket for the rest of my life :lol:

Unless they make another steep tech :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I like the low key branding, like you gotta be in the know to know.
The mountain jacket is a classic, hope it’s cheaper without the gore tex.

Red fleece is my favorite piece

These comments are so similar to the Arc logo release: so many people hated on that design. I bought the black fleece at release because it was understated and it has became a staple for me, but by now I really want the purple mountain jacket. The obnoxiousness of the Arc logo has faded over time whilst the desirability of the purple colour has increased massively (for me, at least).

I don't want to be in the same spot with these, where I can't pick them up for a reasonable price in the future when tides turn. I will happily take the red mountain parka and wear/stash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom