Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ same mate

I think I lost valuable time when autofilling cc details, because I had Chrome pop up to input CVV and the processing on that was definitely took at least 2-3 seconds

New phone, new case.
20201112_081710.jpg

Timbs sold out in under 30 seconds in Europe? What kind of **** **** is that? Usually Timbs sit on Supreme for days or weeks. Pretty sure I'll be able to get them under retail on eBay or GOAT in a few months.

Looks wise it's cool but as far as protection, subpar lol. You could easily get the same case from 5 Below. This isn't my main phone and my girl actually bought it for me so it's good enough lol.

well ****... time to sell that case and upgrade to a 12...

Timbs sold out in under 30 seconds in Europe? What kind of **** **** is that? Usually Timbs sit on Supreme for days or weeks. Pretty sure I'll be able to get them under retail on eBay or GOAT in a few months.
I was shocked too. Fully expected to walk in the store on Sunday and see them still there. Maybe its cause it says supreme along the side :ohwell:

Are these cord small box 6 panels going to have the same dimensions/sizing as the velvet s logos that just dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom