Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people wondering Preme LA didn’t even open up today...

Good luck for u all with instore numbers tomorrow! :stoneface:

Mail call 1/2. no additional stickers though :frown:
20200702_154827.jpg

Looking to get the lace shirt but the Supreme site has 2 different size charts with some funky measurements. Anyone know which one is more accurate?

im all manual no bot here... thats why i miss out a lot on the super hyped stuff... i thought about getting a bot but i checked out videos on youtube and it looks complicated lol

Its also not 100% guaranteed either. So you can spend a ton of money and come out in the negative

Is anyone still waiting for items from week 16 or is it just me? No cancellation email, but no charges on my account. But I did get confirmation email.

Is anyone still waiting for items from week 16 or is it just me? No cancellation email, but no charges on my account. But I did get confirmation email.

i’d shoot them an email just to see what’s up. worst case scenario it’s cancelled. i’ve noticed that if they take a few weeks to ship my stuff they usually overnight it when they do ship it

I’m gonna be real. Just keep waiting, cause most likely they back to working the floor getting customers in an out of the store. So they probably might take longer to ship. If you contact them they may just cancel ur order.

I’m gonna be real. Just keep waiting, cause most likely they back to working the floor getting customers in an out of the store. So they probably might take longer to ship. If you contact them they may just cancel ur order.

you realize it’s different people that work the warehouse and the stores right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom