Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPS JPS

It's pretty simple, you live in the land of opportunity. Setting up a Gofundme is pretty much as desperate as one can get. You're young go out there and GET IT!! There's hustles all over this country. For example, I started investing and making option plays on the stock market as soon as the pandemic hit. Went from 500 to 5900 in three months. Apply yourself.

On another note I'm getting worried about my guy H HeadlessHorseman . Seems like he's gone colorblind with that last fit. I'm wondering what YOU saw in the mirror when you decided to walk out the crib like that..... More power to you though bruh.

Last edited:
It's pretty simple, you live in the land of opportunity. Setting up a Gofundme is pretty much as desperate as one can get. You're young go out there and GET IT!! There's hustles all over this country. For example, I started investing and making option plays on the stock market after soon as the pandemic hit. Went from 500 to 5900 in three months. Apply yourself.
I’m at a point of desperation my brother. And trust me. I’m doing as much as I can on the hustle end. A few NTers know my entire story personally and they’ve contributed greatly. I’m not out here with my hand out and hanging my head proudly. I am embarrassed. I know I’m a clown as you called me earlier. And I hope I gain the same success as you my brother. And may you continue to prosper.

Have you checked to get a PPP LOAN, Pandemic business grant?
Yes sir. I got approved for the EIDL. The PPP is still in limbo for me. I know I can go on with a sob story and tell you more detail but I promise you I’ve been exhausting as many resources as possible without completely sinking my credit. Also got a lot of direction from NT family also. The bigger challenge is that I had gone through some life and family crisis right before the pandemic so I was already staggering. But as mentioned, I’ll take the insults and names because I probably deserve it.

Thank You vinotwofour vinotwofour for the sticker. Came in today.
3ED255E1-3782-4A43-9E26-4F0204D3FA2C.jpeg

JPS JPS

It's pretty simple, you live in the land of opportunity. Setting up a Gofundme is pretty much as desperate as one can get. You're young go out there and GET IT!! There's hustles all over this country. For example, I started investing and making option plays on the stock market as soon as the pandemic hit. Went from 500 to 5900 in three months. Apply yourself.

On another note I'm getting worried about my guy H HeadlessHorseman . Seems like he's gone colorblind with that last fit. I'm wondering what YOU saw in the mirror when you decided to walk out the crib like that..... More power to you though bruh.

What would you have worn with that t shirt? If you can do it better, let’s see what you got. I feel like the paint spatter from the shirt ties everything together. Cammo shorts is the new color black.

What would you have worn with that t shirt? If you can do it better, let’s see what you got. I feel like the paint spatter from the shirt ties everything together. Cammo shorts is the new color black.
It's all love man. At the end of the day this is a sneaker forum. I was just trying to see where the Aqua 8s fit in with that fit? That's all.

Let me give you some advice though fam it might even get you laid. If you're under 6 ft and your wearing shorts with high top kicks, it makes you look like your 5 ft nothing.

It's all love man. At the end of the day this is a sneaker forum. I was just trying to see where the Aqua 8s fit in with that fit? That's all.

Let me give you some advice though fam it might even get you laid. If you're under 6 ft and your wearing shorts with high top kicks, it makes you look like your 5 ft nothing.

I know and I appreciate everyone’s constructive criticism. When I saw the t shirt. I thought to myself, hmmm looks purple when I put with the shirt I was like that don’t match. But then I saw the spatter of paint and figured it’s a black based shoe with hints of slightly different colors that will blend with the splatter.
I love wearing shorts with high top kicks and for your information I’m 6 foot 10 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom