Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be there for you, I’m sure this collection won’t be hard to buy
Word. I might pass. Just dropping by to see what’s new with preme these days. I haven’t bought anything since the split logo tee. I actually got through manually. I only try on items like that, but I never get through. That was the only time

I bought the Tire tee as a consolation prize, I was sick that I didn't get to cop the Pharoah tee or the Verify tee.
First week you have to always hold out to buy what you missed out on from rushed resellers that want to get their money back. Usually happens but you have to wait a few days after the drop. Got the tee I initially missed out on for retail. (Pharaoh)

Nike collection dope but the prices are wack.

BTW no regrets over here on the watch plate...

IMG_8645.jpg

Newish to Supreme. Is the Nike stuff going to be Nike sizing or more Supreme sizing? Im a large in everything Nike but in Supreme, ive been a M in polos, but a L in t shirts.

Chair is ok and Ima go for the black one but tbh its just a metal chair for $100+ :/
The director chair was less, correct me if I'm wrong, and that looks better IMO.

So my homie got his order in and it didn’t have the deck of cards in there. He has a few other accessories in that same order just not the cards. You think because it’s one whole order it would be there but y’all think it’ll ship separate?

So my homie got his order in and it didn’t have the deck of cards in there. He has a few other accessories in that same order just not the cards. You think because it’s one whole order it would be there but y’all think it’ll ship separate?
They ship separate from different warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom