Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stilll don’t have Futura crew yet. Got held up in Ohio from “severe weather”. Ughhh...
Sometime I feel like UPS ground b on bikes riding across the country. :smh:

Rain is crazy AF in Ohio. Its like a monsoon. You can have your wipers at max speed and still cant see crap :lol:

atleast thats what I experienced visiting there twice

Stilll don’t have Futura crew yet. Got held up in Ohio from “severe weather”. Ughhh...
Sometime I feel like UPS ground b on bikes riding across the country. :smh:
7moC.gif

Was expecting for the LSD Hoodie to slept on. Still salty about having my card declined multiple times

Rain is crazy AF in Ohio. Its like a monsoon. You can have your wipers at max speed and still cant see crap :lol:

atleast thats what I experienced visiting there twice

so that’s the awful rain we’ve been getting here in NYC the last few days?

Had a feeling my order would be cancelled. Pending charges on my account fell off this morning. Tan S hat was for the personal too. Oh well....

Anyone know the reference of this shirt. I’m kind of feeling it. I’m kind of not. Reminds me of the Smurf t shirt. The color orange and blue would go with airmax pluses. I know it might go on sale
19A62710-78A2-43A0-A3A7-13195C3EC17F.jpeg
19A62710-78A2-43A0-A3A7-13195C3EC17F.jpeg

Last edited:
Had a feeling my order would be cancelled. Pending charges on my account fell off this morning. Tan S hat was for the personal too. Oh well....

my card and PayPal account still have my charge for the air max and Nike cap. still waiting for the official confirmation email. Got 2 more business days to see if it went thru for real.

Jacob watches were all the rave back when I was in HS during the early 2000’s. Can’t believe people still want these watches

Jacob watches still a thing.. watch collectors still actually want these things.

my homie sold a bape jacob recently for like 55k he brokered the deal though made like 2k or less than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom