Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight if they say that you’re registered

And you get no text about telling you about your time to show up what’s the point of telling you that you’re Registered

has this ever happen before I don’t shop very much at supreme

T
If you’re able to register successfully then your name gets thrown into a pool with all the other successful registrants.
Of the successful registrants only some are selected to show up at the store at the time specified.

So even if you register successfully you might not get selected.
It’s hoop after hoop after hoop

Did you get a text Yesterday saying you’d “receive further instructions tomorrow”?

T
If you’re able to register successfully then your name gets thrown into a pool with all the other successful registrants.
Of the successful registrants only some are selected to show up at the store at the time specified.

So even if you register successfully you might not get selected.
It’s hoop after hoop after hoop

Did you get a text Yesterday saying you’d “receive further instructions tomorrow”?

i didn't get a text so i guess im *** out

Is the grey long sleeve actually confirmed? I keep saying it posted on different pages, but its not listed on Supreme Community, which I normally find to be accurate.

I hope it is, easily my favourite. All the benefits of the red logo without yellow pit stains over time on the white haha.

Is the grey long sleeve actually confirmed? I keep saying it posted on different pages, but its not listed on Supreme Community, which I normally find to be accurate.

I hope it is, easily my favourite. All the benefits of the red logo without yellow pit stains over time on the white haha.

it was there yesterday, they must have updated. that’s a game changer

Jansport came in today

BBB3CBC7-1729-4AE7-8C61-878E71D4F51F.jpeg

How the sleeves on L/S? Might need to jump on a large, but might be to big for a skinny guy like me.

I believe so. Otherwise don’t sweat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom