Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bored at school (1)

4B3FEDF6-C699-476D-BB57-8266AA05D895.jpeg

bored @ school (2)

BC49F399-9A26-44E6-BDCD-6F96BC5BAF13.jpeg
Georgia?

Love the kickstand light, came in handy during the blackouts. The nitecore tini keychain light is probably one of my favorite accessories, still haven’t charged it once.

Love the kickstand light, came in handy during the blackouts. The nitecore tini keychain light is probably one of my favorite accessories, still haven’t charged it once.
Yeah that kickstand is legit bright. Used it with the magnet thats on the top to change spark plugs on the whip. Flash lights seem to be one of the actual useful accessories Preme keeps making lol.

Yeah that kickstand is legit bright. Used it with the magnet thats on the top to change spark plugs on the whip. Flash lights seem to be one of the actual useful accessories Preme keeps making lol.
Yea they are, surprised at how bright it is. If Supreme have flashlights every season I’ll get them. Could never have enough for emergencies.

Yeah, I bought 4 Pelican flashlights. 2 in the camping set, one bed side and one in our emergency kit. 5 actually, I gifted one to a friend.

Kickstand light in the car emergency kit.
Always grab flashlights if good quality.

getting myself back on track . . .

Snow Tube is awesome for the river. Extra durable bottom for the shallows and hard rock. Closed bottom tube makes it safe for the young ones. It’s a little small tho, can’t sit back or lay out like a pool or true river tube.

1596731004005.jpeg

Bought the Vans Sk8-Hi Blue Denim off resale and it doesn’t fit well. Anyone interested DM me. It’s a size 9.

If this isn’t allowed here...please remove post.

Haven't tried the Sk8-Hi Pros but tried the Old Skool Pros and felt like I needed to go a half size up.

Haven't tried the Sk8-Hi Pros but tried the Old Skool Pros and felt like I needed to go a half size up.
I’m usually a 9.5 and had the slip on before, never had the sk8 hi...maybe my narrow feet just don’t fit well in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooklyn Projects is collaborating with Slipknot next week. I wonder whatever happened to the rumored Supreme collab with them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom