Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the black keychain and 2 ziplock packs. Processing took 8 minutes lol.

Carted the black crossover beanie but that was insta-sellout.

Pass week
Overdyed pocket tee.
Feel like the sun today.

29E44D17-DA25-4864-84D3-A0B1F556F2B1.jpeg

Any of you guys can explain why they said I have an invalid credit card number? Its the right one too.

Is this the new Card Decline?

Could you get more than one zip lock bags?
Like everyone else, processing froze but still went through.
Never even saw the confirmation page. Just kicked me back out to supremes site. Then I got the email a couple mins later

first time I cart 2 items lol

oh ****!!!

yooooo i x'ed out and just got email confirmation and chase confirmation

have faith yall the feinds gonna be licking the bogo zippys in no time

Got 2 orders of the zip lock bags...changed my mind while processing and closed my browser but it still went through. The tote didn’t show up in accessories but saw it under “new”, dunno why I thought it would be under accessories. Added black tote, processing for about 10 min and just went through

Last edited by a moderator:
Longest processing time ever. Got confirmation screen and email for 4 Ziploc's so we'll see

Processing bar was stuck on processing for 2 mins. I opened another tab and saw everything was sold out. I messed up and closed the tab with the processing payment smh. Thought it was a wrap for me...just got confirmation email for the tote and ziplocs :pimp:

I carted 4 ziplocs but only 1 went through, I'll take it.

Said **** it and closed the window.... just got hit with a charge though so we will see
went w/ app and did the same while it was taking forever to process

carted 4 without checking the price so I checked it on mobile site and said **** it for 30 count at $8 a box plus tax and shipping :lol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom