Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

you realize he uses a bot right? :lol:

One of the wildest site crashes yo.
I got everything, card decline, long process bar, took like 4 L’s, no internet connection, lagging, app jumping from mogo to checkout back to cc info... then it went from mogo blank screen to order confirmation & I was like sheeeeeeeeeeiit

What a mess

6 straight weeks of striking out I might be done soon. Mobile trash at work and can’t cart anything.

and then I got a email about my split t-shirt XL red

no mogo email

Got a confirmation page and charge for the Mint Marble, but no email. Was checking out on a grey Anno and the processing payment was literally stuck at the end for over 30 minutes :lol:

You guys saying bye to Supreme, but that box logo hoodie, TNF collab saying welcome back.
tumblr_oto8mrdXub1u1ljrzo1_400.gifv

lol yeah you right. I’ll still be trying on Thursdays for awhile :lol:

I started a rule last year where I only pay resell on one item all year, and I’m sticking to it again this year. So unless I can cop what I want from Supreme for retail (lol pretty much impossible without bot at this point) then I won’t be copping.

I’ll always have the NT Supreme thread though! Y’all are the only reason this has been enjoyable the last couple years of buying Sup for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom