Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on a lighter subject, anyone own any Lacoste X supreme stuff? Looking to buy some stuff but unsure about quality, etc

Very nice decent stuff. Still have Personal anorak and leather shoulder bag from S/S 18. The collab is always quality but pick & choose design.

Da5kNQ0WkAAIZim.jpg

Nice, just got shipping confirmation for next day air for my order of tanks, trail camp, and overdyed potee order....from June 23.

definitely remember .... when I ran into financial issues a couple years ago I sold hella bags and stickers 😂

I knew bogo stickers went for money but I was today years old when I found out the bags do too lol. Makes sense since they pretty much Artifacts at this point

The way yall have supreme bags is the way I use to have busy works and camp bape bags.. smh what a time.

I got supreme bags like that too, but I threw them away or gave em to my mom and she normally gives them to people when we do a bbq.

Whelp since the season is over

Favorite pick up - red polka dot cardigan

biggest disappointment- missing on the forces that Were going To “be like the hanes products and stay avaialble”

Only 3 items I wanted and I missed this season cause of bots or resellers: Covid-19 box logo, and motion logo hoodie and t-shirt.

What the what?!?!? Keeps processing and then says my shipping and billing address don't match. It happened with both of my cards. Then I was in waiting hell trying to check out on the site. Finally gave up because I had stuff to do.

Did anyone pick up the swim cap in store? I usually have to buy/wear caps for extra long hair and wonder if these will fit Folks with long, thick hair.

Overall this season was pretty good except bot protection did not exist after North Face cargo week.

Favorite items: purple sufferer hoodie and black floral rayon.
Biggest disappointment: tank tops were trash. Taking the L manually on the denim jacket.

So on a lighter subject, anyone own any Lacoste X supreme stuff? Looking to buy some stuff but unsure about quality, etc

Retail prices are high but quality is good. I have the wool bomber jacket (got this for $200 new), half zip pullover, and cap from F/W 2019.

Last edited:
Season was ***, bots ate up everything to the point where people make videos. Only got half the things I wanted and now I am forced to go to StockX.

struck out on air force ones, hole punch trucker jacket, Nf / supreme vest and jacket, COVID tee and more..........

jus salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom