Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
god after my vacation to SF/ Cali last year for my birthday, Ive been anxious to go back.

I feel like I belong on the West Coast
tenor (23).gif

Is anyone else sick and tired of joe migraine n Miller doing dumb ****?

Ok we get it you got money
I don't hate all the stuff they do (Whiteback included) but yeah it's grown kinda tiring and WAY too much. I do like some of EW's customs but only a few lol

Are we allowed to ask for trades in here?
Got an extra split sticker looking to get a lizard one. My lizard T didnt come with one lol.
If we arent allowed, I am sorry mods.

-Edit, I know the first page says no selling/trading but Ive seen like 10 trade posts in the last few days in here

Are we allowed to ask for trades in here?
Got an extra split sticker looking to get a lizard one. My lizard T didnt come with one lol.
If we arent allowed, I am sorry mods.

-Edit, I know the first page says no selling/trading but Ive seen like 10 trade posts in the last few days in here

you’re good homie we all OOP or trade stickers in here.

I’d help but I haven’t been able to buy **** from Supreme this season lol

Update on Paypal dispute for fake backpack, of course its in my favor and I got my money.
Now what do I do with this fake fw17 backpack?

how did you know it was fake? Quick question the last t shirts that were released ( itchy, marble,motion and pit bull)they don’t make fakes or because it was so limited quantity, they don’t.

the moral thing to do is send that back pack. You got ur money. Why do u need fake bag? Leave him a negative feed back so I don’t run into him,lol

how did you know it was fake? Quick question the last t shirts that were released ( itchy, marble,motion and pit bull)they don’t make fakes or because it was so limited quantity, they don’t.

the moral thing to do is send that back pack. You got ur money. Why do u need fake bag? Leave him a negative feed back so I don’t run into him,lol
Send it back? So the scammer can scam more people? Nope. I hate fakes and I would light em up with a zippo. 🔥. Destroy it.

Update on Paypal dispute for fake backpack, of course its in my favor and I got my money.
Now what do I do with this fake fw17 backpack?

Just drop the backpack in some charity donation thing.
Out of sight, out of mind.
No reason to create more waste and can you imagine the toxic smoke fire if burned.
If someone else can get any use, all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom