Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a Cordura Small Box hat and it ended up getting taken before I got to it :smh: Got the notification at like 3:50 and rushed home. By 4:30, there was no hat in sight. What kills me is that UPS always uses the Amazon hub lockers for packages, but dude decided to leave it at my front door. 🤦🏿‍♂️I guess it wasn’t meant for me to have that hat, smh.

I need to know. Did they make fake supreme t shirts? The ones that just dropped. Everyone has picks of the T-shirt in that sealed bag. But you never know. Some people get creative

2nd time this season something other than reggies. Stockholm syndrome

314BD953-6289-441D-BCEA-69D42099C5CB.jpeg

I need to know. Did they make fake supreme t shirts? The ones that just dropped. Everyone has picks of the T-shirt in that sealed bag. But you never know. Some people get creative

As a few people said, no most likely. They usually don't make fakes this quick unless its super hype like box logos. They might have motion logos already since they made motion logo tees as recently as 2016 (not all the same color), but I'm sure there are some fake motion tees on the market from 2016, but 2020 motion logo could be out very soon, if not already.

wonder if it’s actually shipping or if it’s a preorder. might look doo doo in person too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom