Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they cancel your order just cuz you emailed them?

that has happened a few times.

I’m gonna be real. Just keep waiting, cause most likely they back to working the floor getting customers in an out of the store. So they probably might take longer to ship. If you contact them they may just cancel ur order.

they don't ship the online stuff out of the stores. If the store employees packed your stuff? Expect EVERY size to be different from what you ordered. And then catch an attitude with you if you say you got the wrong size. Thats how its like buying in store. They have that "we're not obligated to sell it to you" mentality lol

Yeah they seem to have an opinion that we’re lucky to buy, they’re not obligated to make customers happy. But, it’s part of the charm. They’ve actually been very cool to me in store a few times.

lol it depends on the employees you get, but theres 2 dudes in BK location that ALWAYS gave me the wrong size or the wrong color and they're like "im not changing the size or color you want it or not" and they're also big on "don't touch anything even if you're buying it, don't touch it"

If anyone has any extras of these tees in size Medium please let me know

Marble - clay, light slate, or light purple
Motion logo - yellow, green, red, or black
Pitbull - heather pink

Black Mogo shipped today as well :pimp:

Still don’t know how I got through but thankful I did. Sucks alot of y’all weren’t able to cop :ohwell:

employees have always been cool to me. meet a guy that worked the LA store and was from SF and we talked to for like 10-15 minutes. SF employees all seem chill, haven’t had any problems.

my lady did get told at the shibuya store not to touch the walls. she was leaned up by the door waiting for me :lol:

Oops, should’ve read that they were swim shorts. They still nice though, I’ll rock em like shorts haha
ADF395A6-5FD4-4C96-9E86-4C50C5EC9726.jpeg

employees have always been cool to me. meet a guy that worked the LA store and was from SF and we talked to for like 10-15 minutes. SF employees all seem chill, haven’t had any problems.

my lady did get told at the shibuya store not to touch the walls. she was leaned up by the door waiting for me :lol:

thats why SF is "Beautiful Place with Beautiful People" lol, nah but let it season in a few years and the employees deal with these annoying kids every week. They'll turn like the BK employees too. Oh and add in that NY attitude, we always get the rudest employees

Are those edibles or something? I'm interested in this for medicinal purposes. 🚬 :smokin :lol:.

The guys are Bowery are always great with me but yeah there’s def a general feeling of “idgaf” about anything to the staff lol

I wish Ryan Hickey still worked at supreme. That dude was merciless to the tourists, sneaker heads, and kooks. Basically anyone without skate shop etiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom