Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so my buddy finished making one into a keychain. What do y’all think? He said he’d be willing to make more but doesn’t know how much he’d charge for them yet. He wants to know how much interest there is for these so if you think you’d want them let me know about how many you’d want so he can get an idea of how many to print and estimate how long it’ll take.

85057899-A2FA-4E8C-9646-17CF6A414D2A.gif
6FE907BB-9FF6-4995-8C61-BF77E8C7211D.jpeg
Likely in for two.

anyone think supreme will bring back stuff from previous weeks? i was really looking to get the henley which all sizes and colors were in stock the day before the last drop then they all vanished. wondering if they might come back later

640421F9-BE06-477C-86CE-B3C25B1EBC59.jpeg

Man i thought those were party noise makers at the bottom, now Im utterly disappointed

Wow I just realized I didn’t get any of the 6 panels I wanted this season smh. Hopefully I get a pair of Vans but yeah, this is a pretty weak way to end the season

Did you ask for the other stickers?
I did, he said they didnt have any more, reggies were the only ones that i could see in the glass counter display. Or he could have been holding out because I said one more thing like 3 times because the sales rep failed to get the items I asked for even tho they were in stock. Maybe he was upset because he had to u know, do some customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom