Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pucci gang landed 🔥
EFCC630A-4E28-46FA-85BE-A69A27E84D6E.jpeg

Damn, good eye bro! That's some Where's Waldo **** :lol:

200.gif

I picked up the black bandana crusher and beer mug. The only other crushers I had were PCL and paisley...hoping the crusher feels more like the PCL (material was a bit softer than the paisley crusher).

Goddamit.... the sleeves on this thing are gonna be so short. Thanks for noticing that. Maybe I'll re-order an XL just in case.

Edit: Welp, doesn't look like I can order an XL. Getting processing errors using cards on mobile with the address jig and when I try using PP it's giving me a "previously ordered" message, probably because the PP email is the email I used when I bought the sz L. Grrrr...

Edit 2: Emailed Sup to see if they'll swap sizes for me since XL's sitting. Doubt they will, but they have been very helpful in the past, so fingers crossed.
Man, I love my girl. She got back from her vacay in Vegas w/ her mother after a 7 hr flight and 2 hr drive and ordered my XL watercolor crew for me :nthat:

Can't believe it sat all day - I never imagined it woulda been possible for her to order it at like 11pm.

maaaaan seems like everybody in here got atleast one Pogo if not 2...
There is no one who is selling sz L white or black tee?
Got an offer for 215 for the white but really want that black..... sigh...

Anyone wanna trade a Large Black with white/black logo for a Large White with white/black? Have too many white tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom